Saturday, December 13, 2008

Model Design and Making

Model Design and Making
Shri C.Venkata Ramaiah,

45-46-15/1, Abid Nagar , Visakhapatnam
Mobile No.9490671675
Land Line: 0891 2711922

I have vast experience of several years in Model Building and Design. I have worked as an Instructor
at BRAVES Ind.Train.Centre, from 1992 to 2003 and Now am working with the office of BRAVES,
upstairs of Subhiksha Shop,Near Saibaba Temple, Akkayapalem Main Road, with The BRAVES.
Following are some pictures of Models Built by me.Those interested may contact me for appraisal and job works.Am a free lancer and knows very little English.Am a Telugu speaking person.Am thankful Prof.K.Lakshmi Narayana, for his interest in me and to promote me professionally with my technical skills.I gave this material for his Blogspot publication on the 12th Friday December 2008 at the BRAVES when he came to attend the Telugu Sahiti Vedic meeting at our Seminar Hall.


















Bench Grinding Machine, Machine Vice, Drilling Machine, Hand Boring, Water mini pump (12V),Pipe Vice

No comments: